International Executive Coach | Leadership Development | Career Management Coach | Coaching Supervisor
Beatriz works with Global leaders and senior executives who want to make a difference in business and have a high leadership impact, emerging leaders who want to take a step forward and improve their leadership competencies and their professional career.
Beatriz professional development was founded in a combination of humanities and business administration where she has been helping people to develop their skills and professional careers across diverse cultures and industries for 20 years.
4 years as an International Executive Coach, an International Career Coach, a Coaching Supervisor based in Dubai & London working with CTI (The Coaches Training Institute) and Bluesteps supporting Global C-Level Executives in improving their performance and career prospects.
6 years as a Human Resource Consultant and a Certified Executive Coach in Spain working with Augere, Perini Consultants, Attycas Consultants, Konversion and Coaching.pro working with top executives of Telefonica, Movistar, Kimpinski Hotels, UVE, S.A and others.
10 years as a Human Resources Executive in the IT, Finance and Construction businesses in Colombia.
Now she is developing executive coaching and coaching supervision in English and Spanish with global clients from the Middle East, Latin-American Countries, U.S.A, Europe and the U.K.
- Certified Professional CoActive Coach (CPCC) by CTI – The Coaches Training Institute
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by ICF – International Coaching Federation
- Certified Coaching Supervisor by CTI – The Coaches Training Institute
- Certified by the Leadership Circle to manage 360 leadershiisp and cultural development tools: TLCP (Leadership Circle Profile) & TLCS (Cultural Survey).
- Accredited in Organization & Relationship Systems Coaching Fundamentals – ORSC by CRR Global – Center for Right Relationship.
Beatriz holds several academic degrees; a B.S. in Psychology from the University of the Andes, a degree in Human Resources Management from Javeriana University, and has studied business administration ultimately receiving an M.B.A. from the University Externado of Colombia.
Roles & Projects
She has worked with Global Managers from Spain, Latin American Countries, U.S.A, the Middle East, Europe and the U.K.
She has designed and developed numerous customize Executive Career Services including International Job Search Coaching * Interview Coaching * Personal Branding Coaching * Career Planning Coaching * Transition- relocation Coaching.
Some Clients: Hewlett Packard (U.A.E), Microsoft (Kuwait), AXA Insurance (Hungary), Ericsson (Swedeen), Avianca Holdings (Salvador), Claro (Salvador), Degremont (Brazil), Bharti Infratel Limited (India), Walmart (Brazil), Jhonson & Jhonson (Brazil), Atheria Consulting / IBM WW Software Group (U.S.A), Fujifilm Medical Systems (U.S.A), , Odessa Cement (Ukraine), Genesis Pharma S.A (Greece), CES S.A (U.K), Bharti Infratel Limited (India)
- “Beatriz Adams is truly a gifted ‘International Executive and Career Coach’ professional, one the best advising professionals with whom I’ve ever interacted during my career.Beatriz is a true leader in her field of coaching, dedicated to empowering you to attain a work/life balance that maximises career potential, yet transform your time available for living life. Introduced to me through recommendation, I found Beatriz to be an excellent coach, with a relaxed approach but probing and specific enough for me to really think about my personal goals and aims. Naturally empathetic, she led me to pursue my futures in a balanced, holistic and powerful way using powerful and high quality questioning. Having been very personable, practical, and professional in her approach, actually she helped me out to reach my career goals with clear work plans and guidance -that simply outshine her qualifications.With my highest sense of grateful and enjoying our accomplishment, I would recommend her to anyone!
Dante Kluver. Regional Cargo Handling Manager | Asia-Pacific, at Etihad Airways, U.A.E.
“Betty helped me gain more confidence myself towards achievements (which I can make). Betty is a wonderful Coach to work with, very friendly and professional. I learned about the job search process in general; resume writing, updating linkedIn profile. And a lots of encouragement from Betty”.Thanks,
Kaiser Qadir. Dir. Project Management, PMO, SW Products, Applications & IT Solution Development at Hibu, U.S.A.
- “I had the pleasure of working with Beatriz, she coach me very effectively in identifying my strength and weaknesses for my process of job hunting. She was very organized and was able to see the positive difference between start and finish of each session. She is an excellent coach!!! Antonio Arocha. IT Head – CGEIT – Transform Operations by Driving Technology and Process Innovation and by Optimizing IT Delivery Models, Costa Rica.
- As my current career coach, Beatriz has guided me to amplify my personal branding, strategize my career focus areas and bring forth my accomplishments in a summarized manner. She has been, and still is the most influential guiding force in the next stages of my career. She embodies the attributes of what a true career coach should be, and has a huge array of tools to help you shine in the manner in which one should. As a result of the work we’ve been doing so far, I have garnered more interests with firms I’m targeting in my industry of choice, and foresee several options for advancement in the coming days:) Beatriz is amazing, and I would, without any hesitation recommend her to all of my colleagues. She is the best!!!
Gia Fisher. Acomplished C-Suite Big Data Intelligence/Analytics/Cyber Security/Digital IT Executive. U.S.A relocating to France.
- “I had the pleasure to work with Beatriz, she helped me identify my strength and weaknesses, and was very effective in putting in perspective my carrier goals, and a plan for my job hunting. She is a very good coach”. Eric Behner. CEO at Claro, El Salvador.
As a multinational Executive coach, human resources executive and cross cultural expert, Beatriz has been inspiring and motivating top level executives and senior managers from international corporations
Performance management | change management | leadership development | relationship | Multicultural team work
3. Coaching Supervisor / Faculty Member for the CTI’s Certification Program | Developing one to one supervision sessions for new coaches from around the world for the CTI’s Coaching Certification Programa.
Coaching skills development | feedback | Supervision in English and Spanish
The International Coach Federation – ICF.
AME Malaga (Malaga´s Women Business Association).
AWA, American Women Association Dubai.
LAWA, Latin-American Women Association Dubai.
- Executive coaches adjust to changing times (thegazette.com)
- Coaching and Mentoring (csuitementor.wordpress.com)
- Executive Coach’s Tip: Two Techniques for Asking for What You Want (careersuccess.typepad.com)
- Book Review: WHY LEADERSHIP SUCKS (montyrainey.wordpress.com)