Executive Performance Coaching and Leadership Development programs include an initial assessment that serves to define the Manager’s leadership style, competences, strengths and opportunities to improve.
This is typically followed by the formulation of an action plan designed to develop competences, improve professional performance and increase impact.
These programs are oriented towards aligning vision, mission, and values and obtaining a balance between the personal and professional life of the manager and the strategic goals of the corporation.
Developing creative leadership through:
- The Leadership Circle Profile™ (TLCP)
- The Leadership Circle Culture Survey™ (TLCS)
- The Leadership Circle Workshops: The authentic Leader
Beatriz Adams is Certified by The Leadership Circle ™
The Leadership Circle Profile™ (TLCP)
The Leadership Circle Profile is a true breakthrough among 360 degree assessments. It is the first to connect a well-researched battery of competencies with the underlying motivations and habits of thought. It reveals the relationship between patterns of action and the internal assumptions that drive behavior.
TLCP goes to the source of behavior to get greater leverage on change. Furthermore, unlike most leadership 360 degree assessments, which take hours to interpret, TLCP integrates all this information in a way that brings the key issues to the surface instantly. The data in TLCP reveals itself in seconds. At a glance, the whole gestalt is accessible. It immediately gets your leader in touch with what is working, what is not, and why!
In most organizations, this treasure trove of information remains buried. TLCP makes it easily accessible while it creates a foundation on which change can occur at a deeper level and a sustainable pace.
The Leadership Circle Profile Benefits:
- More Revealing – The Leadership Circle Profile (TLCP) is the only leadership 360 assessment that connects patterns of behavior with habits of thought
- More Advanced – It instantly reveals key opportunities for your leader’s development without reams of documentation
- More than just an assessment -The rich theoretical underpinnings of TLCP provide a pathway to transformation. No other assessment of this type offers this
- More efficient – It allows the coach to start at a breakthrough point with a leader rather than spend months trying to reach one
- More Dynamic – HR professionals, leaders, and seasoned consultants/coaches, consistently report that TLCP facilitates authentic, breakthrough results
- Widely Accepted – TLCP is truly world-class and used by a vast number of leading local, national, and international organizations, and government agencies
The Leadership Circle Culture Survey™ (TLCS)
The Leadership Culture Survey (TLCS) identifies the gap between your current culture and your desired one. It also measures how the leadership culture within your organization and/or team compares to that of other organizations. It fits seamlessly with The Leadership Circle Profile because it is built from the same framework as TCLP. TLCS creates a very compelling rational for change. It is very affordable, internet based, user-friendly, and results are downloadable. This means that over a lunch break, you can conduct a thorough and valid assessment of your team’s leadership style.
The Leadership Culture Survey will:
- Establish a compelling rational for change
- Focus leadership development efforts
- Delineate cultural challenges associated with acquisitions, mergers and restructuring plans
- Correlate leadership to productivity, profits, turnover, and other bottom line metrics
The Leadership Circle Workshops
Leadership skills do not blossom overnight. They must be supported with tried and true programs that enable managers to assimilate what they need over time. The Leadership Circle workshops–in a class by themselves– make this possible. If you are a leader or member of an organization trying to build an empowered, creative, and committed workforce–these workshops are for you.
Who will benefit most from these workshops :
- Managers and teams responsible for leading change
- CEO’s, Presidents and other top-level executives and their leadership teams who are committed to changing organizational culture to one that is higher performing and more fulfilling
- Leaders at every level who, because of the role they play, have a significant impact on organizational culture and performance
- Human Resource and Organizational Development professionals who coach leaders into new roles
- Individuals seeking to enhance their leadership capability
The Authentic Leader Workshop
The Journey Begins
This workshop is a powerful leadership and team development experience that adds value to, and “unpacks” The Leadership Circle Profile (TLCP) 360 degree assessment. It engages managers at every level, from start to finish, by remaining interactive, provocative, and fun. In simulated work situations, managers get an opportunity to see which of their behaviors work and which ones are counterproductive. After they “catch themselves in the act,” they will be able to study their behavioral operating systems under the microscope, and gain insights as to why they behave the way they do.
*The Leadership Circle Profile, Workshops, and Culture Survey were developed and are owned by The Leadership Circle™.