Beatriz works with Global Top leaders and Senior Executives who want to make a difference in business and have a high leadership impact, emerging leaders who want to take a step forward and improve their leadership competencies, their team’s performance, and their professional career.
Beatriz’s professional development was founded in a combination of humanities and business administration where she has been helping people to develop their skills and professional careers across diverse cultures and industries for 26 years.
10 years as an International Executive Coach, an International Career Coach, a Coaching Supervisor based in Dubai, London & Spain working with CTI (The Coaches Training Institute) and Bluesteps supporting Global C-Level Executives in improving their performance and career prospects.
6 years as a Human Resource Consultant and a Certified Executive Coach in Spain working with Augere, Perini Consultants, Attycas Consultants, Konversion and CoachingPro working with top executives of Telefonica, Movistar, Kempinski Hotels, UVE, S.A, and others.
10 years as a Human Resources Executive in the IT, Finance and Construction businesses in Colombia.
Now she is developing executive coaching and coaching supervision in English and Spanish with global clients from the Middle East, Latin-American Countries, U.S.A, Europe and the U.K.
- Certified Professional CoActive Coach (CPCC) by CTI – The CoActice Training Institute
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by ICF – International Coaching Federation
- Trained as a Coaching Supervisor by CTI – The CoActice Training Institute
- Certified by The Leadership Circle to manage 360 leadership and cultural development tools: Leadership Circle Profile & Collective Leadership Assessment
- Accredited in Organization & Relationship Systems Coaching– ORSC training series by CRR Global – Center for Right Relationship. ORSC is an integrated and robust coaching model based on Relationship Systems Intelligence. This approach creates sustainable and resilient teams, organizations and families
- Certified Career Transition Coach (CCTC)& Certified Hidden Job Market Coach (CHJMC) by CTL – Career Thought Leaders
Beatriz holds several academic degrees; a B.S. in Psychology from the University of the Andes, a degree in Human Resources Management from Javeriana University, and has studied business administration ultimately receiving an M.B.A. from the University Externado of C
The International Coach Federation – ICF.
AME Malaga (Malaga´s Women Business Association).
AWA, American Women Association Dubai.
LAWA, Latin-American Women Association Dubai.